Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NARS Lolita Line from Fall 2009

Today on the Taiwan Lolita board there was a post on NARS makeup line from Fall 2009. The inspiration behind the line? Lolita! However, if you look at the actual line, you will see that it is not inspired by lolita fashion, but rather by the character Lolita in the novel by the same name.

Something fun however, is the little quiz you can take (in Chinese) to see what your Lolita Score is! Take The Quiz!

I scored 100, though to be honest I guessed on the second question because I couldn't read enough of the Chinese to understand it properly <_<;; The look would perhaps suit Gothic or Classic Lolita better than Sweet due to the dark pigmentation throughout the line. Spring collection however looks much brighter! I have personally never tried NARS makeup before, and it is a little too pricey for me considering the fact that I rarely wear makeup.

Just thought that I would share that fun little tidbit with you all ;)

In other news, today I updated my ArtFire Shop today for my Spring/Summer 2010 line. Only one look is up right now, the Rococo JSK. I would like to be able to add the 5-layer ruffle underskirt as a product too~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!