Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lolita 100 meme #31-40

(31) あなたのモットーは?(What is your motto?)
Do whatever makes you happiest, as long as you are hurting nobody (including yourself)

(31) 将来の夢は?(Your dreams of the Future?)
Launch my Carousel Cafe line in earnest! It is actually a lot of work!

(33) この人は絶対ロリィタ似合う! と思う有名人の方はいますか?("This person is so perfect for lolita!" - Do you ever think that about certain celebraties?)
No... ^^; I am not really up to date with celebrities!

(34) 一番思い出の詰まったお品とその思い出を教えて下さい。(Any products/items you have with a fond memory?)
Everything has memories with it....
Right now I suppose my BABY Ribbon Lace Up Ring is a good one because my sister bought it for me (though I paid her $50 when she came back) when she went to California! How lovely!

Most of my clothes are handmade, so they have good (or bad) memories about the making process!

(35) 一番最初に手に入れたお品は?(What was your first item?)
Well it was the handmade ita skirt... but eventually I got some better handmade items :) My first Brand item was two BABY the STARS SHINE BRIGHT lucky packs!

(36) 写真を撮る時の決めポーズはありますか?(Have you got a pose for photos?)
make as crazy of a face as possible!!!!

(37) アナタの心のバイブルを教えて下さい。(本・雑誌・CDなど何でも)(What is your heart's bible? [book/magazine/CD/etc])
my lolita spirit! Well, actually I like to reread Kamikaze Girls sometimes because I like Momoko's attitude~

(38) 一番高い踵の靴は何cmありますか?(what is the best cm for heels?)
hm... probably around 5 cm

(39) ティアラはつけたことがありますか?(Do you wear tiaras?)
no, but I wish!

(40) たまには王子をやってみたいと思いますか? また、どんな王子? 暗黒系? 白馬系?(Do you think you want to try prince style? What kind of prince? Ankoku-kei [Gothic/dark prince]? Or "prince on a white horse" style?)
I think it would be sort of fun to be a Gothic prince! Very spooky~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!