Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Break (?)

Hello readers, and sorry for the big gap in blogging! It was Finals Week for me and this week is the first week of Winter Break!
While that may seem like a big break, it really just means that it's time to work on Fashion Week things

I am glad that school is over though! Look at some awesome things I designed!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
No, it was not my own choice to design men's underwear. The company that my school partnered with does men's underwear and t-shirts. No, my designs did not get chosen. I don't think my style is really quite what middle-aged men in Taiwan are looking for...
Well, you don't always get to design what you want! So if any of you are thinking of studying Fashion Design in college, be forewarned!!! Well, it was sort of fun to do this project anyway~

In other news, my friends from Minnesota will be coming to visit next week, so hopefully I'll have more interesting things to post about! In the meantime, I would like to share some other things that are going on recently~

I finally made it to Perfume Dance (SOGO branch) to try the honey toast there!! After seeing so many other Lolitas post photos, but never being able to make a meetup, I got to go over the weekend with my mom!

In addition to trying their version of honey toast in a pyramid shape, I also had eggs Benedict for the first time in my life. I know, it probabyl seems silly that I never had it in America, but I'm not sure why I never did try it... I'm happy to say that it was yummy, though!

Photobucket
Eggs Benedict with avocado cheese

I had this glorious dessert with my mommy:
Photobucket
It was really nice and not too sweet! The bread paired nicely with the whip (all melted), the small scoop of ice cream, and the custard that glued everything together. The red berries were quite sour, but really nice!