Friday, August 22, 2014

Ricocheted

Gosh my last post was short and quick! I won't go into what happened because. I'm not out of it yet.  On the bright side, on Thursday I was approved for laser vision correction!  Due to how severe my eyesight is plus astigmatism I had  to get the thickness of my eye checked or something. But it was all clear and I made my appointment for Saturday, which was in two days!

In the days leading up to the surgery, the doctor asked me to watch my fire and avoid foods that raise fire.  This may be difficult to explain in English, but basically stimulating foods such as fried, grilled, and spicy foods were to be avoided to reduce the amount of eyelid oil produced.

I am also supposed to be sleeping early but I am trying out mobile blogging!

There may be more microposts in the future from me if I work out how this phone and Android is work.  I'm quite technology challenged

Anyway, I will blog tomorrow after the operation!  I'm excited to see whY it is like to be able to see clearly upon waking ,which is something I have never done because my poor vision started before I even started school!  It may seem like a small thing to people with less severe vision problems, but when you are reliant on glasses to do anything at all, it is a big issue!