Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year coordinate

A bit of a delayed post, but here are some photos from the crossing of 2015 to 2016!!
Happy New Year!
At the metro station




We didn't get a good view of the Taipei 101 fireworks, and they were not as spectacular as previous years, so no video this year!

Time sure goes by quickly, doesn't it?
I normally don't make resolutions for the new year, so this is quite a short post. 

I do hope that this year will bring new opportunities!  I'd like to either enjoy sewing again (the reason I stopped all sewing posts is because I began to loathe everything to do with apparel technology) or find a new passion in creating. 

It's been several months of aimless wandering, which I hope will end soon!

Hope everyone had a great year!  Let's keep on going up!