Friday, December 26, 2014

Collection of Taipei Christmas Photos!

Despite not being a Christian country, Taiwan loves to get in the holiday spirit and jumped on the holiday bandwagon!  It's not nearly as over-the-top as in America, but rather a tasteful celebration in my opinion (mostly for children.)  I've not attended any of the Christian churches here so I don't really know if they've gone the "Happy Birthday Jesus" route or the "No this is pagan burn the witches" route.  It is more likely to be the Happy Birthday Jesus one in my opinion ;)
Without further ado, here are just a few pictures I snapped!
This is Taiwan Teddy actually :D

Outside a restaurant by my school

At a night market

OK so this one is by me :P

In a restaurant

At my school

At one of the stops along the metro line
Regardless of what religion or holidays you celebrate, I hope you've all had a lovely day!