Thursday, October 10, 2019

Goth Club MN

Saturday night I went to the local Goth club, Ground Zero, with my ladies Kayz0rbeam (visiting us from LA!) and zombiefruit32!  It was fun and we danced a bunch! I am a fantastical tentacle monster on the dance floor (but do my best not to get in anybody's way with my flailing)

The bathroom is the only good place for a photo during the night ^u^v

There was also a bondage show in the back where no photos or video are allowed so didn't take any of the actual dance floor area (they are connected, and I didn't want to accidentally get anybody who didn't want to be photographed)

The bathroom is very pretty though!
Seriously those little mirrors!

Clubbing is my exercise of choice haha!

Do you have any favorite night events? It's much more difficult to get out to nighttime activities in Minnesota compared to Taipei :x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!