Monday, May 28, 2018

All Red All the Time

On Saturday we had our May Lolita Meetup where the theme was "red only."  I only have one red dress from BTSSB but I love it a lot so I was happy to wear it again!

Sleeping in my bed of flowers
We went to a cool restaurant and sat in the Alice in Wonderland section.  There was no time limit to how long we could stay (rare in Taipei area) so we were there for a long time!!  No pressure to eat and get out; just chat a lot!



Hair: Daiso Japan
Blouse: Miaii Mussa
Wrist Stops: Handmade
JSK: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Petticoat: Alice and Aura (?) on taobao
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: Vivianne Westwood x melissa
 In addition, this place had games you could rent free of charge!  But we spent so much time talking we never got around to actually playing the games haha!
Yayun and NiYa

Laina

LiZi

Doro
Group Photo (NiYa had to leave early)
 The space overall was very cool
 Even the ceiling was decorated!


I wore my heart-tipped lashes!
We stayed for hours and hours chatting!  It was really nice to not need to rush.  I think I'd like to come here again to play board games and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!