Thursday, June 28, 2018

Sharing some online cashback

Here is a quick and unrelated post for those of us who are addicted to shopping online!  I've been testing out this website and extension for about four months now to make sure that it is legit, and it is!

I'm sure some of you have heard of Ebates, but if you haven't and you shop online, definitely sign up now, especially if you live in the USA!  Most of Ebates stores are in the US but there are some that ship worldwide too, such as eBay and Aliexpress, where I have been shopping.

To make a quick introduction, Ebates is like the cashback on credit cards, except this is for online shopping.  Before you go make a purchase at Sephora or eBay or Amazon, you can check the Ebates website to see what percentage cashback offer there is.  If you sign up using my link, you will also get a bonus US$10 when you make your first qualifying purchase.  I signed up through a Youtuber's link and yes, I DID get the bonus US$10!  I will get a bonus US$25 for each person using my link and making a purchase so if you'd rather not get the $10/give me $25 you can just google "Ebates" and sign up on your own.
Random Photo Break!


Each month Ebates will send the money to your PayPal account if you have over US$5.50 I believe.  But if you have not hit that mark, the cashback carries over to the next month.  Last month I did not receive a check because I had only US$3.xx but it continued over into this month and now I will get the cashback next month.

There is also a Chrome extension I highly recommend you add on because it will pop up on websites with cashback to let you know it is available.  Then you just need to click the x% cashback button before you begin shopping and you'll get the percentage cashback!

As online shopping is becoming more and more common, I thought this would be a good way for us to save some money since if you are a hermit like me, you prefer online shopping to fighting the crowds at a mall.  Or perhaps you just like online-only sites like eBay.  Either way, I hope you have fun shopping and saving money!

Random photo of goods I made to end this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!