Sunday, September 9, 2018

Apocalyptic Beauty LOTM Sorceress Makeup

 Spooky time!





I come at you with another makeup video!  This is using the Apocalyptic Beauty subscription for September 2018 set. The theme is "Sorceress" and the shades are a blue-purple mix that complement each other and look really pretty on the eyes!

The liquid lipstick, Circe, I am not as big a fan of due to its sheerness and drying qualities.  I have dry lips so it doesn't look so good on me with the lines in my lips. The color does build up with two coats (let it dry in between coats) to the photo image, so it's workable, but I won't be repurchasing.

I'm also heading to the USA (MN) in two weeks, so I'm really excited!  I'll still be updating my blog (hopefully) but there will be fun USA adventures!  I'm excited to try pumpkin spice latte because of how popular it is online ^u^v

What else should I try in the USA?  I want to go to Ulta or Sephora as well and pick up some makeup to do my friend TankPunk's makeup (video idea!) and try to cover his full face of tattoos XD  We'll see how that goes....

Thank you for reading and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!