Thursday, January 31, 2019

Pokemon Pop-up Exhibit at SOGO

Just got home from two cute Pokemon pop-up exhibits with Doro!  We got some cute photos there!

Pikachu on the bridge




KC, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Blouse: Little Dipper
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: Sosci
 

 There were some limited-edition goods at the pop-up shops, but because I'm moving soon, I cannot really afford to buy anything T^T  Also I have four boxes of Pokemon goods that I currently have boxed up... ^^;

They had Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee toys!




Cute face masks!!
 There was a backpack with Ash's new starter Pokemon in it!!  I really wanted to get it for Teddy T^T  Mokuro is completely removable too!

There were some New Year-themed Pokemon pictures!

They had some ADORABLE wall stickers, but they weren't for sale!!  I took photos of some of them!  If the stickers had been for sale I probably would have got them... because I could put them up at my mom's place...

Do you have any Pokemon games? What is your favorite Pokemon?  I really have too many favorites to choose @_@  So many cute Pokemon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really a Pokemon fan but the exhibition looks very cute! And your outfit too *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!
    The exhibit really was adorable :3 We missed out on the meet-and-greet with the Pokemon though :(

    ReplyDelete

please share your thoughts!