Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Cotton ONLY Lolita Meetup! Ft. kayz0rbeam!

Last week the lovely Kay came to visit me in Taiwan on her way back to the USA from Tokyo!  She attended our February meetup with the theme of "cotton ONLY" at Steam E;den steampunk cafe.




With the rise of chiffon blouses, it was difficult to get an all-cotton coordinate :o  But luckily I still have this one-piece from 2008 so I didn't have to find a cotton blouse at all.  Even cotton blouses now often have synthetic lace or netting on them :o
Scrunchies: Daiso Japan
OP, socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Sosci
There was a mobile game collaboration happening at Steam E;den.  I think it is a music idol game?  None of use have ever heard of it, but the cafe was decorated with characters from the game and had limited edition sweets!

Everything was very yummy :3  The limited sweets came with character cards, but none of us kept them because we don't know them ^^;

Print shot!
Thanks for reading!  In two months I will be moving back to Minnesota for a new job opportunity O_Q and I'm so nervous!  Going to school is completely different from "adult life" so I don't know how well I will adjust T^T  But have to give a try!  Hope there will be Lolita events in Minnesota as well!

1 comment:

  1. Are you in Minnesota? The Lolita community ; MN rufflebutts is dead. But there’s a small group ladyslipper society that is trying to stay active. If you wanted to go to meet ups. how’s the job hunting go? What area are you looking into?

    ReplyDelete

please share your thoughts!