Monday, December 19, 2011

Meetup Report~Le Petit Fruit Cafe (And Mr. Poison)

Yesterday (12/18) The Taipei Lolitas got together for a little meetup!
I ended up being an hour late because I got off at the wrong stop, and then waited 45 minutes for another Lolita. And then we got in a taxi who couldn't find the cafe...

Photobucket
Photo of our backs!

And as promised, here is photos of the skirt to pants salopette I made:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


The cafe was super cute! The mascot is an adorable rabbit with sharp teeth. They also sell some merchandise with this mascot on it. Very cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me!

Photobucket
Cookies Milk. Not as good as I thought it would be haha!

After the meetup I went out with KAMIKO to another shopping district and went to eat at Mr. Poison (strange name, I know...)

Photobucket
I discovered the magic that is ice cream + coffee!! SO good. Try it sometimes!

Photobucket
I ended up not being able to finish this... I just left some rice behind!