Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas 2019 AKA Pet Videos


Happy Christmas and Holidays everybody!!

My sister flew me out to Renton, Washington (near Seattle) to hang out with her, her pets, and her boyfriend. They actually had a Christmas tree!

My sister's cute, goofy rescue dog, Luca!

 He's goofy

She got gifts for everybody, including the pets! This is the gift for my cat, Natto!

And Luca playing with his new toy: a trash bag with raccoons in it.

Her boyfriend's cat Luna is very shy and skittish, so she didn't come out to play much.

One of the gifts she got me was Luigi's Mansion 3!!  I've never played any of the previous games before and don't know much about it, so she had me play it that night ^^; It was fun but wow I am JUMPY!! I get spooked easily by the silly little ghosts.

I got my sister a Nintendo eshop card so she can get the multiplayer DLC for her copy of Luigi's Mansion 3 and some other stuff if she wants. Honestly I feel bad for not being able to afford many gifts, though I did make her a pop-up card as well. She went all-out on gifts for all of us!

How was your holiday season? Did you hang out with friends or family? Pets? I miss Natto very much :( This is the first time I've been away from him since I got him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!