Friday, December 6, 2019

Pokemon Shield Playthrough Stream!

Something new and different: I started to experiment with streaming on Twitch! Originally I was very turned-off of streaming since I tried contracting with Bigo (which I had started on when it first launched, but as it blew up it changed a lot) but since my boyfriend streams on Twitch and I've watched several streams, it seems very different to Bigo so I gave it a try.

Well, I first streamed my cat, Natto for a few hours XD  My page is also called Sparklewolfie if you would like to see. So far, I'm only playing Pokemon Shield right now, but hopefully in the future I'll be streaming Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate and other games.

If you'd like, you can follow my channel to be notified when I go live! Note that there is a difference between "follow" and "subscribe," so just click the "follow" option because "subscribe" costs money!! I did not know that at first.

Thanks for reading and following! Have a video of Natto watching "cat TV"



No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!