Thursday, December 26, 2019

Sinderella's Twisted Ball

Hello from Washington state! I'm here visiting my sister for Christmas, but now I've got time to post about a fun Goth event I attended on Friday, Sinderella's Twisted Ball at Ground Zero Nightclub hosted by The Forbidden Bazaar

I got together with my friend (and ex brother-in-law) Tai to attend! The theme was "dark Disney" so I went as Gothic Belle. Unfortunately, on my way out the door, I grabbed the wrong shoes.... T^T

Choker: OS Accessories
JSK: h.naoto
Difficult to get a proper photo T^T The bag is a book because Belle loves reading! I also forgot a petticoat in my rush... so basically this is a really bad outfyt T^T

I also tried to do a version of Belle's ballgown hair with a bun, and made it rose-shaped instead of a pouf.

Honestly it was probably completely invisible in the dark club because I have dark hair, but I enjoyed it!

The performers were very cool! I took a few photos and video of some of the acts. I did not take any of the SM spankings/whippings because I'm not sure if that was allowed ^^;

Ambiance~

Fire dance

Silks

Jafar does fire wheel

I definitely played Pokemon GO at the club

Decorated like this all the time!
There were loads of fun costumes! I saw a Beast and even a Yzma! I was too shy to ask for photos, but the instagram or facebook pages may have costumes from others ^_~

I got a lot of dancing in and enjoyed all the acrobatics and fire shows!

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you so much for reading and commenting~

What is your favorite thing about Christmas or any other Yuletime holidays? What do you celebrate, if anything? My sister went all-out on gifts. I might do a post, but really I feel like a braggart if I post about gifts ^^; I did take funny videos of her dog, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!