Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Quick and Easy Pink Lolita in Winter Wonderland

Yesterday I went on an impromptu date with my boyfriend so I threw together a coord in about 20 minutes. Not the best photo (he tried) but hopefully it shows the outfit well!
KC, JSK, coat, socks: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Blouse: Little Dipper (taobao)
Bag: Swimmer Japan
Petticoat: Fantasyland (taobao)
Boots: Target
I only wore some mascara and lipstick for the outing, as well as curling my lashes. A bit off topic, but does anybody else feel more awake after curling their lashes???? Maybe it's because my lashes grow straight and downward, but whenever I curl them I feel like I feel more awake, even without mascara.

Whenever I need a quick outfit, I go for a JSK because it takes care of the top and bottom in one go. Then I choose a comfortable blouse, usually chiffon, because that can change up the look. I've worn this JSK with white, pink, and mint blouses to change up the look. Even with minimal accessories, the outfit is very Lolita. I chose not to wear a necklace because this JSK has a large chest ribbon as well as bodice lacing, though to dress it up, I would wear a choker.

An OP would also be really nice for a quick outfit, though there are fewer options to change the look... which is why I left my OPs in Taiwan, to be honest.

Special set JSKs seem to be really good for a quick and casual outfit because the JSK comes with a matching KC so you don't need to worry about the hairstyle either!

I'm also thinking of doing more hair looks on my blog. There's a list of simple and casual kawaii looks I've got, but I just need to get around to doing and photographing them! Taking hair photos with dark hair is really difficult...

Thank you for reading! What are your favorite tips for quick Lolita outfits? 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see some hairstyle tips! My favorite hair styles for quick coords are braids. No heat, and ready in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

please share your thoughts!