Thursday, January 16, 2020

Artist Spotlight: Caramel*Ribbon

Time for another artist spotlight! My recent resin adventures reminded me of this resin artist I really admire. I first ran across her work at a handmade market in Taipei, which had Japanese artists invited as well. 

If you are a fan of magical girl and pastel glittery styles, you will love Caramel*Ribbon for sure! While I believe the shop only sells to Japanese residents, her instagram is definitely some lovely eyecandy~

Check out some of her works!
Beautiful pendants~
Pic from website
I especially adore the magical key items! At the market they were available as necklace, pin, and hairpin. In person they are even more beautiful, if you can believe it!
Pic from website
The works are a bit large, so I would personally only wear one as an accent piece on a necklace or maybe as a bag pin.
Pic from website
Her work inspired me to order some key-theme metal charms recently to create small magical keys (and cat keys... maybe?) for charms myself! Cannot wait for them to come in!

Do you have any favorite resin artists? I'm looking for more to follow!! Drop some names below if you know any! Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!