Monday, August 15, 2022

Campus Cafe Meetup

 How many years has it been since the last proper Lolita meetup?  On Saturday there was a Lolita marke (which I did not attend) and afterward several of us got together at a restaurant called Campus Cafe to eat and chat!

I wore my yellow kumya friends JSK that I love so much!  Because it was so hot, I put my hair up into two fluffy buns.  My hair had quite a few flyaways which looked a bit messy in my opinion.

KC, JSK: BTSSB
Petticoat: Fantasy Land
Bag: Swimmer
Blouse: Little Dipper
Shoes: Secret Shop

Overall the restaurant was nice, but the one appetizer Neco ordered didn't arrive until after dessert, and then we had to leave (time limit) so she had to get it to-go.  O_Q

I ordered a Mentaiko Seafood pasta which was very delicious!


And they had cinnamon rolls!! It's not a terribly common dessert and this was a USA-themed restaurant (like a college campus or sports bar) so I ordered one.  It tasted pretty good!  Not too much glaze and a decent amount of cinnamon filling. 




It was so wonderful to see my friends again!  I don't say much at meetups but I like to listen to others chatting.  

To be honest, I think I've gotten a bit fat since I moved back in with my mom.  My dress almost didn't zip up!  I need to watch what I eat more once again >_<;  Luckily it still fits, but I need to be careful!!

Thanks for reading!  I hope everybody is staying cool during this overheated summer~

1 comment:

  1. Your Lolita fashion outfit looks wonderfully ultra-feminine and extremely pretty!
    Each and every outfit piece and accessory looks exquisitely pretty!
    The cinnamon rolls look yummy. All of your friends look very pretty, happy, and very beautifully dressed up in their Lolita couture! What a wonderful mood-lifting post!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

please share your thoughts!