Sunday, September 4, 2022

Faux Flowers Photoshoot

A couple weeks ago I went for lunch with Kamiko and the restaurant had a promotion to let customers use their photo studio for 30 minutes at a discount!  The lighting setup was not good (too bright!) but Kamiko worked some magic and got some good photos of me~

We were both wearing some casual Lolita that day as we were going to go on a pedal boat too!  Kamiko had her son with her so it was fun and chaotic.  Children are so energetic!!!!

I also took some selfies with the floral wall. There was a swing, but it was difficult to get a good photo on it.


And one more selfie against a "vintage" aesthetic wall!  Though the basement area was small, they managed to get three different scenes fitted into it.


Outside the restaurant they also have faux wisteria trees and we got a photo there too:

 The food was also quite nice!  I ordered pesto pasta.  The pesto was thick and clung to the noodles well.  The cheese seemed a little bit dry, but overall I still enjoyed it!


Taiwan Teddy enjoyed the food too!

It was quite sunny that day and my foundation cracked under my eyes and in my smile lines after going on the pedal boat, so I'm glad we had lunch/photoshoot first!!!  
Then I had Kamiko and her son over at my place for ice pops :3  It was a lovely day; just took me ages to actually blog about it!!

I really wish I had some pretty ribbons to put at each hair tie in my hair, but unfortunately I do not.  One day I must buy some pretty ribbons to make hair accessories from!!


Thanks for spending your time here on my blog!  What's your favorite type of pasta?  Pesto is my favorite for sure!!  And the soft-boiled egg with roasted vegetables was so good~