Tuesday, October 25, 2022

USA Adventure!

 WOW I had no time to update my blog while I was in the USA! I don't think I'd be able to make a good post so I'm just posting some photo highlights!!

I was in Minnesota for 2 weeks (previously posted about it) and then California for 3 weeks.  I was mostly in Los Angeles but went to San Diego the weekend of TwitchCon to meet friends! I did not attend the convention itself as it was pricey, so I refer to my weekend there as Not TwitchCon!

Have some random photos!


Cheese-filled jalapeno pretzel at Disneyland (so good):

Star Wars world:



Bonfire outside of TwitchCon at La Jolla beach:

I met so many people that night! And throughout the weekend.  It was so cool to be able to meet them in real life instead of only on the internet!

The most expensive gnocchi (US$28) I've ever had!  Also at Not TwitchCon


I made gingerbread village with my Not TwitchCon roommates!

Went to California Disney Park as well, and got a color-changing cup and potholder!




The MOST EXPENSIVE afternoon tea/meal I've ever had.... US$125/person!  It was in Beverly Hills O_O

It came with champagne and I couldn't even drink it all because my alcohol tolerance is so bad:

Overall it was an amazing trip, Not TwitchCon was a whirlwind of adventure and lots of firsts!  I played beer pong for the first time :3

Now I need to settle back into my regular life, getting back to streaming, and dealing with the apartment seller drama (court will make a decision on the case on Dec. 8!) 
The post-travel and post-con depression are real!

What is the best vacation you've ever had?  I think this vacation might be one of the top for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!