Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Halloween Tea Party

Happy Halloween!  I went to a small tea party with some friends on the 29th for Halloween tea~
KC: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
JSK: Putumayo

It was located in a hotel and was very cute!


The savory dishes were interesting!  I didn't eat the charcoal burger, but everything else was great~


Pumpkin mousse:


Crab egg and carrot mousse with cross pastry, and shrimp tempura finger:


The sweets were great, too!  I honestly wish there'd been more savory dishes as the mousses hadn't been particularly savory, but overall, I really enjoyed the set~


Spider mont blanc, finger cookies, brownie, fruit tart, and charcoal scone monster:


Chocolate grave tart, pumpkin cake, and raspberry mousse eyeball (very Q texture!):


Ghost lemon tarts:


One of the ghosts on a lemon tart leapt off!  I'm not entirely sure what caused it as it didn't just fall over, but it might have been the force of one of the girls cutting one of the other things on her plate vibrating through the table?  In any case, it seemed spooky!

Doro, the organizer, brought candies and Halloween napkins for us all!



Happy Halloween!!!  As a bonus picture, on the day of Halloween itself I wore my Gloomy Bear kigurumi that a friend bought for me:


What did you do for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!