Friday, November 11, 2022

Sushi Lunch

 Yesterday I went to Kura Sushi with a friend!   I wore dress I made years ago.  It's one of the ones I'm actually satisfied with!  It's got a kawaii-punk fabric print and a military-inspired top.


I've been trying to eat my way through the entirety of Kura Sushi's sushi menu!  This is round two already.  I split every dish with my friend so that we can eat more flavors. 

Tuna and crab:

A lot of shrimp, and one crab.  The large shrimp was my favorite:

More shrimp! And scallops!  The fried shrimp was the oddest of today's menu.  Why put tempura shrimp on rice? Just eat it plain!

Thanks for reading!  It was a nice day~  I've recently been rather bored because work has slowed to a crawl.  I'm working on doing more 3D art but I have no idea what to make sometimes...  So going out for lunch was a nice thing to break up the monotony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!