Friday, December 2, 2022

Floral Cat Cafe

It's been rainy for a few days v_v 
Today I went for a cat cafe with a friend!


The place was small and comfortable, and the cats were sweet!  Several are bold and would jump onto the couch or come ask for petting.

This one even jumped up onto our table (before we got food)!


There were not many people, only one other person while we were there, so it we could stay past the 2-hour limit.

The cats seemed to all get along with each other quite well, and played with each other, jumping across furniture sometimes.

This fluffy cat kept trying to hid under my dress when I crouched down to get a photo of it.  In the photo, its eyeing the hem of my dress again.

The food was also not pricey and tasted quite good!  The omelette is small, but has fresh fillings (can choose 3) and the bread came with homemade topping.  I chose the nuts spread and it was great!

I also ordered an Americano for my drink.

After eating, we sat and chatted for a long while.  This black munchkin cat also stood/sat and watched me for a while :)

It feels like everywhere in the world rained or snowed recently!  It really is wintertime~

Thanks for reading!  How is the weather where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!