Monday, January 9, 2023

Recently

It's been a while since I posted!  I haven't been taking photos of my regular coordinates when I go out.  Recently I went to eat with my friend a few times, and remembered to take a photo one time only haha!

 The blouse is new :3  It's my first time getting a blouse with this style of sleeves and I think it ended up looking nice! I also got it in black.

I think this outfit is a good example of my daily Lolita outfits.  It's quite simple and easy to wear (the back is fully shirred) and comfortable.  The dress is from a BTSSB happy pack!  It's got little bunnies on it :3

A previous time I took a mirror photo at the MRT station with my winter coat.


There hasn't been much going on in my life recently.  I didn't celebrate New Year and have not been doing much to be honest.  I'm trying to work on more 3D things in the meantime, but even inspiration and motivation for that has gone down. 



I did make one thing in preparation for Chinese New Year though!  



Hopefully I'll be able to sell an asset pack containing this string of firecrackers as well as a couple other things in time for CNY!

Year of the rabbit is coming soon, so let's hop into it with positive energy, positive mindset, and be gentle with ourselves and others.  Do what makes you happy as long as it is not at the expense of others!