Monday, January 23, 2023

Happy Year of the Rabbit!

 Happy Lunar New Year!  We have 10 days off for Chinese New Year this year, and I already don't know what to do with myself ^^;

I had a lovely New Year Eve dinner with my mom, phone conversation with my aunt and cousin, and then we had a family friend over for the first day of the new year and had hotpot!

We cooked for about 3+ hours for this meal:



And despite having all that food, we made MORE for our guest!

It is now officially the Year of the Rabbit!  May the new year bring prosperity and fortune to you~  Be kind to yourself and others, and do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't negatively affect others!

That's all for now. I haven't really been doing anything interesting recently~  I may meet up with a friend over the break though, so I'm hopeful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!