Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Christmas Tea Party

 

Last weekend we had our Christmas Lolita tea party with our friend group!  One caught COVID and had to cancel, but the rest of us were able to meet up and have fun~ 

KC, JSK, Socks, rings: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Blouse: Little Dipper (taobao)
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood x melissa
Me and Doro, the organizer:

It was lovely to see everybody again!  Doro prepared festive napkins and I prepared a small gift for each person. One Lolita brought her two daughters (5 and 3) with this time! They were so sweet! But I won't post photos of them ^_~  She'd made skirts for them to wear as well.  




The set was quite good!  I couldn't eat the buffalo chicken wings or pate, but really enjoyed the shrimp burger and smoked salmon crepe on the savory dishes:

The tower of sweets was amazing as well!!  There was a reindeer brownie and two Christmas ornament sweets.  The glaze on them was so smooth and reflective~





Afterward, Doro and I chatted until the place closed at 7 and then went to see an ad for a YouTube ENVtuber group she likes, and outside there was this adorable Pikachu wall!  So she got photos with her Vtuber idols and I got a photo with my Pikachu idols:


Getting to relax and chat really refueled my heart!  

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you!!  Do you have any holiday plans?
I actually don't really celebrate the holidays any more so I'll likely be staying home and streaming or sleeping ^u^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!