Sunday, August 20, 2023

Twinning with Teddy

 Twinning in Lolita fashion is a lot of fun!  When I went out, I twinned with my teddy bear~  We met up with Kamiko to grab some food and chat a bit.

KC, JSKs: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT

Afterward we went to a Pink House (fashion brand) retailer that I didn't even know existed!  Apparently there is enough demand for Pink House style clothing that there is an official shop.  It's pricey, but it's quality, similar to Lolita fashion.  Save up for a few good pieces that will last you decades instead of cheap clothing that falls apart or looks worn after a few seasons!
This area was on the second floor of a building, but each shop decorated their exterior nicely!

We passed by a lot of fursuiters while we were out. I think they had a meetup?  They're cute, but it looks like it'd be so hot!  There was also a yukata event where you could try on yukata and get your hair done, so it was VERY crowded that day!
I also passed by a random cat inflatable.  Its expression is funny!

While we were at a drugstore getting bandages (I need to restock mine and Kamiko had a burn blister that she wanted to cover) I saw these adorable Sailor Moon pads!  They weren't very expensive either.  It's so cute!


While walking home, it began raining, but luckily I got indoors before it really started storming!

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you're having a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!