Monday, June 3, 2024

Birthday Teddy Bear HotPot!

It was my birthday a few days ago and I went out for teddy bear hotpot with my mom!

KC, Rings, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Blouse: Little Dipper
Underskirt: Forest Song
Shoes: Sheep Puff
Bag: Swimmer Japan
 The weather was pretty nice that day!  We took the bus over to the hotpot restaurant which was not terribly busy, and had a lovely lunch there~

Necklace: Angelic Studio

I got the Hokkaido milk cheese soup base but when I put the teddy bear in the soup base, I tipped it over on accident so I don't have any photos of it sitting in the hotpot like a hot tub!!


I got a scallop and salmon hotpot dish.  Since it was my birthday, I added the restaurant app and got 50% off!  It was very delicious.  Normally, I'm pretty lazy about peeling shrimp, but I peeled and ate them this time haha!  I gave one of the big shrimp to my mom as her plate didn't have this type of large shrimp.


It's been years since I've had a birthday cake, but I did treat myself to some matcha ice cream!  I added some toppings of boba, and two types of gelatinous sweets things (brown sugar and matcha ones) which were delicious!


It was nice to eat and chill with my mom :)  Unfortunately, during the meal she got a call with some annoying family matters to deal with, which spoiled the mood a bit, but luckily it got sorted by the end of the day.

Afterward, we went to a nearby shop to buy some shoe spray (for waterproofing my mom's painted bag) and I helped my mom pick out a new lipstick.  Good time!

Hope everybody had a good weekend!  Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!