Sunday, June 16, 2024

Recent Outfits, Outings, and Pastel Rainbow Makeup!

 

I need to get better about regular blogging!  I recently went out a couple times and took outfit photos before going out!  So here is a couple shots of my recent fun times~
KC, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Bag: Swimmer Japan
Shoes: Sheep Puff

Afternoon tea

Yesterday I went to Rose House with a friend and we got the afternoon tea set!  It was really good~ It's NT$699 for two people, so about half the price of JR that I go to with my Lolita friends, but the quality is also not as high.  This set requires you to cut the pieces in half to share, after all!

However, the tea here is so good!  I got the classic rose house fruit tea.  It's got a lot of fruity flavor and chunks of fresh fruit in it!  The tea warmer is also a nice touch so you can drink slowly and not worry about the tea getting cold.

Last week I went out to meet up with my friend Tex who is visiting from the US again!  We encountered some rain, but luckily it stopped by the time we left the restaurant.

KC, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Shoes: Sheep Puff


We went to a Dutch mini pancakes shop at opening time, but it was booked full already!!  So we went to a nearby coffee shop until they called with an opening.  I ordered a savory pancake with fried fish as they were out of the chickpeas option.  It was delicious!  The pancake is thicker than a crepe, but thinner than regular breakfast pancakes.

Generous filling and sauce

A few days before that, I was playing with makeup and tried a rainbow "sun reflection" makeup I'd seen on Instagram.  It looks much cooler if you actually have sunlight.... but it was overcast when I did it!
Eyeshadows: Oden's Eye Spring Dragon Palette
Except the orange is from BH Cosmetics Trendy in Tokyo Palette
The eye bags are real :)


Since I didn't have a sun, I used a lamp for my photo 😹 It's meant to look like the rainbows you sometimes get when the sun reflects just right.  I don't think I captured that effect well, but it was fun to do anyway!!

Overall, I've been having some pretty relaxing times recently!  Hope you have all been well, too.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. The fruit tea looks so good! I’ve only been to tea a few times but your post is making me want to go again ≧◡≦ I love that your bear has different outfits so she can match you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon tea is lovely! I do hope you get the chance to go again soon~
      Yes, my bear has many outfits! I used to make her more clothing, but since I don't have a machine any more, I stopped making clothes and costumes for her :<

      Delete

please share your thoughts!