Monday, August 29, 2011

Meetup Report at Alice Cafe

On Sunday, Aug. 28, Taipei Lolitas had a meetup at a cute cafe called Alice Cafe! I made a new skirt to wear because I felt like I'd worn all my Lolita outfits to previous meetups already... Perhaps it is time for a Closet Cleanout sale/trade post soon!

Anyway, I chose to use a more unusual color combination - Yellow and Orange. Yellow has slowly been making its way into Lolita over the years, but orange is still sadly lacking. There isn't even a tag for the color Orange on Daily Lolita! The fabric I had found at a fabric shop I visit fairly often. It was also available in more common colors such as blue and red, but I decided to try the yellow and bring out the orange accents instead!

The resulting outfit I am pretty satisfied with, despite it being a bit of a rush job made just the night before!

Photobucket


Alice Cafe was quite cute and had lovely lighting due to large glass walls. Due to the typhoon, we couldn't sit outside but our seating area was right next to the floor-to-ceiling windows and got some lovely photos anyway.

Photobucket
Coffee with Latte Art!

Photobucket
Print Shot

Photobucket
Shoe Shot

Photobucket
Hand Shot

Photobucket
Censor Shot!

Photobucket
One-Legged Lolita Shot!

What is up with the bag head? I will explain in a later post! For now, I hope you enjoy the photos!