Sunday, August 14, 2011

Photo Post! Sorry for Such a Delay!

Dear Readers,

Hi! I am still alive! It has been over a week since my last post, which translates to approximately FOREVER in Internet Time.

The reason for my absence was due to a maddening experience called "registering for school." Unlike the system I am used to in MN, USA, it did not consist of:
1) Congrats, you are accepted!
2) Register and pay for classes, usually online.
3) New student orientation (registration may or may not be combined with this step)
4) Wait for new school year to start

Instead, the process was more like this:
1) Congrats, you are accepted!
2) Pay tuition. The bill is the same regardless of whether you will take 9 or 25 credits
3) Bring several forms and a photo to school, stand in line for hours, get 10 seconds of attention and then ordered out of the way
4) Cannot actually choose your classes for 3 weeks
5) Choose classes day before Orientation
6) Orientation
7) School starts

Currently, I am on step 4 of this process :( It has taken up quite a bit of my time, and I apologize for it.

I am now working to finish the final touches on Ribbon and Lace Wonderland, so expect a sneak preview here!

Under the cut are some photos from QiXi when I went to the Metro Mall and happened upon a yukata event that was happening! Lots of yukata everywhere!

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension
I got a photo with some strangers wearing yukata :)

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension
A cute dog wearing a doggie yukata!! It loved all the attention XD