Friday, March 23, 2018

Twinning Meetup!

My first time twinning (outside of a photoshoot) was so much fun!  We had a meetup where the theme was twins, though only Doro and I managed to coordinate together.  We even tried to have the same hair and makeup as much as possible!
Reflected twins!
 We went to a Hello Kitty restaurant to celebrate March birthday girls Kamiko and Neco!  Doro and I met up early and took so many photos @_@  Everything suddenly becomes more fun when you're twins!

 I had to cut down on the number of photos I posted because I wanted to post so many...

Imitating Hello Kitty superstar

Who's that in the mirror?

KC, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Top: Little Dipper
Bag: Swimmer Japan
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood x melissa

Short post :P
Next goal: TRIPLETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!