Saturday, March 3, 2018

Why I've Been Gone

Happy Lantern Festival!
Stay warm!
Wig: handmade by me
JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT

Sesame tangyuan and sweet potato and taro mini tangyuan in fermented glutinous rice with egg



Thank you to everybody who is still following me here, as well as new followers!  I've been unable to post recently because I was moving again!  I've only just officially moved in yesterday... and now comes the daunting task of unpacking @_@

On the 28th of February I attended a Lolita market at Flora again, and it was really nice, I met new people, and mostly we were hiding from the rain XD

Neco and me
As I get more settled in (first time having housemates) I'll begin posting more again! Any topic requests are also welcome ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!