Monday, April 9, 2018

Minori Tea Party in Hong Kong 2018

From April 1 through 3 I was in Hong Kong (for the first time!) with Mirage to attend shironuri artist Minori's Lolita tea party!  It was the first time I'd done a shironuri event/makeup.
At the party we made lots of new friends!  And Minori herself was very sweet.
Me and Crystal Cat


New friend Sakurabebe
Mirage and me

Minori and Mirage

Me, Taiwan Teddy, and Minori
Group Photo of everybody in shironuri
reika_fantasy,Suzuya,?,?,?, Minori, Mirage, Me, Pikamikaka, ?
Sakurabebe, ssin_cosplay
Thanks to Mirage and Lun for some of the photos!

Since then I've practiced some more shironuri looks on my own (pictures on my instagram) and hope to improve quickly~  Though my style leans towards Cyberkei (a la Bazookistan) I still really admire Minori's artistic and detailed makeup style

Official HK Lolita photos are up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!