Monday, July 23, 2018

Paperless Flyers

Last year I made a post about using Paperless Post to send event invitations, and now they have a new function I just used: Flyers!  It didn't appear to cost me any coins to share my flyer via facebook, either.  I'm working with Paperless Post again to share this information with you (non-sponsored) if you are environmentally conscious but still like "official" invitations and flyers.

The flyer was very simple to make and can even have animated text, which we obviously cannot do on traditional paper flyers.

Personally I love invites and flyers as they seem more creative and personal than the general "facebook event" where many people don't RSVP or respond with the dreaded "maybe."



I plan to use Paperless Posts to organize all my events when I visit MN because I'm a nerd and like sending invitations :P

Try it out and see how easy it is to make different announcements for a variety of events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!