Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Fairytale Meetup

On the 14th we had our July Lolita Meetup (and oh goodness was it hot!) with the theme of fairytale/children's stories. Only Doro and I showed, and we both chose Alice in Wonderland as our story!


Small meetups are nice because you can chat more, so we had some yummy food and lots of chatting, and then went to buy drinks from a tea shop and look at UV protection items for Doro's mom.

Photo by Doro
 My outfit is from BTSSB x Disney collab, shoes from Vivienne Westwood x Melissa collab, and petticoat from Fantasyland. 

I'm a rabbit!
So it was a small meetup, but we really had fun! So this post is also going to be really short and end here :3 
What's your favorite fairytale?  Or children's stories I suppose.  I'm curious to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!