Sunday, July 22, 2018

Simple Lolita Makeup for the Lolita Market

Yesterday there was another lolita market! I made better sales this time for some reason - better than any I'd previously done.  I filmed my makeup process but because I was trying something new, the footage did not come out as well as I'd have liked.

Chinese version:


English version:



Enchantic Entichilly was there as well with some discount goods!  I'm not a particular fan of EE so I didn't buy anything, but I did get to talk to many people and met a lovely Filipino woman who was wearing a squirrel Lolita dress!  Her Taiwanese friend bought the other squirrel headband I'd made as a gift for her.  Squirrel twins!!

Also saw a few Chinese lolita styles, and even met a Lolita who wore exclusively Chinese lolita dresses!  It was great fun.

Hope everybody is having a good weekend! What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!