Tuesday, November 13, 2018

ECONECO in Taipei again!

On Nov. 11 Tokyo pastel colors artist ECONECO came to Taipei again!  Of course I went to see her with my good friend Doro ^u^v
Me, ECONECO, Doro
 This time the shop was a part of a larger Japan display event (mostly food) at 新光三越 close to Taipei 101.  I wore my BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT yellow kumakumyachan JSK and headbow set!  And brought Taiwan Teddy in her Pikachu outfit.
Doro got a tote and ECONECO drew a squirrel (Lulu) on the back!  She asked what Doro wanted Lulu to be eating and I suggested the star-shaped crackers hairpin she was wearing so Lulu is eating a star cracker!
 I bought a couple folding mirrors because they are really handy to carry in a handbag!  There was no Lulu design available, so I bought the hedgehog and Unita the unicorn instead.
The pouch was a gift with purchase that Doro got and gave to me!
 ECONECO gave me a postcard as well because she remembered that I was there at both the other times she came to Taipei *u*

If you like detailed pastel artworks, be sure to follow ECONECO on instagram!  I think there is also an ECONECO cafe now :o  I want to go there in the future!

Thank you for reading, and if you have any favorite artists to share, please share them in the comments below!  My other favorite artist is Yoh of Yoh's Monochrome World.  It's a completely different style, but you should look him up if you like Gothic artwork and very detailed linework!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!