Monday, November 26, 2018

Smokey Spotlight Eye Makeup Tutorial

I'm back with a quick eye makeup video!  This time it is for a smokey spotlight eye look ^u^
The center color (Arachne by Apocalyptic Cosmetics) did not stick well to the base, so if you have this color (from the Spider Queen Look of the Month subscription) I'd suggest a concealer base added before patting the color on top.

The YouTube descriptions have all the products listed if you want to know more details!


I'd like to try more eyeshadow and makeup looks in general :3  If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know! I'm not sure where to look for inspiration since I haven't been using Pinterest any more (should I just get back on there??)

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!