Saturday, July 13, 2019

A Little Sweet, A Little Spooky

Have you ever scrolled through your own photo albums or Instagram feed and just felt like you pose the same way all the time?  I know I have just a couple go-to poses for outfit shots, so recently I tried out different poses and learned that SO many of these "casual" poses are difficult to angle/hold correctly if you are taking the photos yourself.

FYI this post is just going to be random talking ^u^v

I like candid shots like when I was playing with Natto (it also shows my makeup look haha) but it's difficult to show an outfit like that~

Normally I take outfit shots standing up, but trying to show more close-up pictures in a square image for Instagram is more complicated... 
Am I effortlessly chic yet?
However, it was really sort of fun to try and copy a bunch of poses found online!  I really feel like certain outfits fit certain poses better.  If you find yourself going back to the same few stances in pictures, maybe try copying some models who use poses you'd not have thought about doing before~
Rejects
That reminds me... didn't I start a "posing" series like seven years ago on this blog?  Originally it was going to be face-specific gestures and some Lolita-friendly poses, but I think I gave up on it because it just wasn't very interesting ^^;

Other random images!!

Taking myself out on a date makeup:
I am awful at "natural" makeup so I'm wearing zero eyeshadow here ^^;  Just mascara and face makeup!
 Hanging out with the cat makeup:
Natto is acting like a tough guy but he's a big softie
 Colorful days!!!
I LOVE these hair accessories!
 And one final spooky one:
Jewelry love
I really love original googly eyes *u*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK I really haven't had anything interesting to talk about.  Still looking for work, getting medical help, and hanging out with friends when there is time.

How is your summer going?

I still haven't gone to any Lolita-specific events here, but it seems like it's mostly just small meets anyway and usually not anywhere I can easily get to.  Been taking myself out on Loli-dates when I can!

Recently I will likely just blog to share interesting things like artists and maybe indie brands.

All makeup details on my Instagram accounts @_sparklewolfie_ and @white_bones if you are curious! Or you could ask in the comments if you don't like or use Instagram :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!