Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Suicune Battle!

Pokemon Makeup again!
Saturday was the Pokemon Go Suicune battle event where gyms had Suicune available from 16:00-19:00.  I went to the Mall of America with my sister and we battled four gyms there.  She caught all four Suicune but I only caught one!  Luckily, I had a couple from the first time it was available, so it's not too bad~


I thought for a long time about how to best express Suicune in a wearable look, and ended up with this!  I didn't draw the diamonds on because I couldn't do it cleanly, but I wish I had diamond crystals or chunky glitter to use on my cheeks instead!

Here's also a short video I posted to my Instagram on the process of doing the look.  I know that my skills aren't very clean and accurate yet, but I like to share the ideas and process so others can try it out too!  If you've got better skills, it'll look better ^^;


Did you participate in the battles on Saturday?  Which legendary dog is your favorite Pokemon?  I like all three to be honest, but Suicune is definitely very beautiful!  I've also done a Raikou look before, so maybe I should do an Entei one next...

Bonus Raikou look

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!