Monday, December 28, 2020

Christmasland 2020

Belated Happy Christmas!  Originally I intended to visit Christmasland again for more photos, but to be honest, it simply wasn't as good as the last time I was here in 2018. 

I went with my university classmates and got nice photos of the maple leaf tunnel at least!


So many people in the tunnel!


Outfit for the night:



The theme was Disney, but to be honest, there wasn't much done in make it feel holiday. 





The projection show this year was also underwhelming.  There were scenes from Disney movies, but they had nothing to do with Christmas??


It was still fun to hang out with classmates after over a year and a half being apart!

Hope you are all doing well as it gets colder in the northern hemisphere!

Did you do anything fun for holidays? 
Christmas is actually not a national holiday here, so I just had work as usual ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!