Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Mizutsune Makeup for Rise!

 Monster Hunter Rise released on the 26th!  I was unable to pre-order, but I need to finish World and Iceborne first anyway.  I did do some Mizu themed makeup though!  Mizutsune is my favorite monster design, and also has some of my favorite armor and weapon designs! The fight itself isn't bad either :D

I did two looks, one is a "wearable" one and the other is based more on kitsune mask makeup!

If you don't look too closely, you won't notice that the background is actually snowflakes instead of bubbles ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ 

The purple/pink/yellow fade is based on the Mizutsune's fins!

Mizutsune

I did try drawing a new eye shape which is longer and more masculine, but I don't think I did a good job 
(ノω<。)ノ))☆.。
Milani eyeshadow primer
bhcosmetics Trendy in Tokyo palette for all the colors
NYX faux white eyeliners for eyebrows (topped wit shadow)
NYX eyeliner
Milani mascara and blusher
Medusa's Makeup metallic lipstick
bhcosmetics false lashes

The "full face" look was a bit of an experiment so I didn't get very detailed in the lines or blending, but I think it is an idea I may revisit!

Honestly, I think combining the two looks might be interesting?  Not sure when I'll have the time or energy to do a full face again though!

What is your favorite monster?  I suppose if you don't play Monster Hunter, what's your favorite game monster in general? 

I have an idea for Arzuros makeup, but I don't have the green-blue shift shadow that I imagined in my head w(゚Д゚)w  No guarantees it'd even look good, but in my head I'm trying to picture it looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!