Monday, May 15, 2023

Parfait Print Love!

 

BABY recently released a parfait print which reminds me of the Early Summer Chocolate Strawberry Parfait skirt I have, but this one has Kumyachan in one of the parfaits!!

I really love the JSK I design in sax and pink, but JSK II design (after the jump) is also really darling with the heart on the chest!


Look at kumyachan hiding in the parfait!!


The straps on JSK II reminds me a bit of salopette or skirt designs, but it's a JSK which is easier to style for me.


The OP design is quite simple and would make for a nice daily-wear dress that you don't need to think about coordinating much!  The sleeves look comfortable~


And the best part is.... it comes in Usakumyachan size!!! Which means Taiwan Teddy could get a matching dress with me if I got it!!!  Look at the strawberry lace detail! It's adorable!

My current financial situation means I cannot be getting new releases, so I thought blogging about it would make me feel better about not being able to actually buy it haha!

What is a motif you often find yourself leaning towards in prints?  Sweets is a big one for me, and Usakumyachan and Kumakumyachan!