Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Love At First Bite

 

I recently tried deep dish pizza for the first time!!  I was introduced to a restaurant called Love at First Bite by a friend and we went to eat there together~
Not only do they have deep dish pizza, but also burgers and real milkshakes!

We got the Veggie Lovers one!  It had a layer of veggies at the bottom, then a LOAD of chees, and topped with plenty of sauce!  I LOVE pizza sauce, so this setup was great to me!
I got an OREO milkshake and it was amazing!  It's thick and rich; no ice added, only milk and ice cream, and topped with a macaron as well!


I failed to take a photo of my own outfit, but did take one of Taiwan Teddy!


The location is a bit far from me, and not very affordable, but it was a great treat!  I couldn't finish my half of the pizza and gave my last slice to my friend O_Q  Next time I will opt for the 6" instead of the 9"!  You do also need to order ahead for the pizza as it takes a while to cook.

Splitting the bill, it was about NT$550 per person.  Worth going occasionally in my opinion!  You do get very full off a pizza and milkshake.  The cheesecake was also recommended~

Have you ever had a deep dish pizza?  If so, how did you like it?  Or if not, would you try it?  It's really like a pie, but pizza-flavored!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!