Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Birthday!

 Today is my birthday!!  The morning was spent.... meeting with lawyers about the court case and opening a new case... not quite how one would hope to start the day~  So I wore something a little toned down for the meeting. 

Afterward, my mom and I went to eat at a veg*n buffet~  The elevator area had a fun setup for taking photos while waiting for the elevator!


The restaurant also had a little setup in the front, and I had Taiwan Teddy take a photo there, too.  (It says "Enjoy Veggie Life" but the leaves cover it a bit.)

There is quite the variety of foods!  For some reason, my mood was quite low today so I can't say I enjoyed it as much as I would have normally, unfortunately.  



I've also been trying to lose weight because I gained a couple kg recently... but I did treat myself to a slice of cake and a chocolate piece with some coffee!  One small slice of cake for my birthday should be ok ^u^v

Hope you've all had a lovely time recently!  Thank you for reading~