Friday, May 26, 2023

Finally Going Out Again~

I wrote this post about a week ago, but saved it to drafts instead of posting it on accident!

 It's been rainy weather recently, but today was clear for a bit!  I went out with a friend for a short while.  We only had time to eat before she had a headache and wanted to go home O_Q  But I did get dressed up!

KC, ribbon ring: BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Swimmer
Shoes: Secret Shop

The place we went was a French restaurant (I believe owned by actual French people) called Le Flam and we each got a flatbread that was REALLY good!!  Their specialty is this flatbread, so of course we had to try it.


I got the vegetarian variety. They've got lots of flavors to choose from!

The crust was crisp and nice, and whatever cheese/sauce they put on top is really delicious.  The veggies tasted fresh and balanced the cheesiness well~

My tights are getting holes in the toes already and I'm sad! I like these tights a lot.  I think the rubbing of my toes against the shoes wears socks and tights out quickly because I always get holes in the same spots.

I'm happy I got to go out again! Feels like it's been ages.  And I wore this blouse out for the first time today~  I think it matches with this dress well.

How has the weather been in your area?  I hope it's been comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!