Sunday, July 16, 2023

Peaches Tea Party

It's been a while since I was able to attend a tea party!  We went to JR again for their afternoon tea.  The flavor this time was peaches!  So everything had peaches in it.

KC, JSK: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Bag: Swimmer
Shoes: Secret Shop (I think)


The savory dishes consisted of smoked salmon burger, shrimp and peach on brioche, prosciutto, mascarpone cheese with peach in a croissant, and cream with peaches and caviar.

I swapped my prosciutto with NiYa for her shrimp as she doesn't eat shrimp and I don't eat prosciutto :3

Also most of us brought little dolls or figurines, so we spent a lot of time taking photos!  It was a lot of fun!

The afternoon tea is always very filling!  Luckily, we were able to sit for a long time so we could slowly work our way through the tower.

There were a lot of mousse-based desserts this time, which made it even more filling.  The square of jelly was also a pretty unique sweet!

We spent several hours sitting and chatting~

Afterward, we went to another restaurant for dinner, only to find the entire area had lost power.  Restaurants had to shut down and there was a hair salon with people partway through their hair styling/treatments >_<;;  I hope they were able to get power back and complete their hair styles!

So we went to a different branch!  To be honest, I struggled to finish my salmon dinner because I was still so full of afternoon tea!  But it was delicious!

Next door was a shop of goods for some popular characters like Miffy and Moomin.  I found a small section of mofusand!  It's an adorable cat characters series!  They had some character cutouts so I took a selfie with them~  Doro is hiding behind me and holding up the two in the back, haha!
The lighting here is a bit poor

I got home quite late.  It was a really nice day overall!

Thanks for reading!  I hope you're staying cool and hydrated~ It's been very hot recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!