Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Catfeine

Maybe I've just been lonely recently, but I went to another cat café over the weekend! This one was also quite nice!  It's called 貳巷貓弄 Catfeine near Banqiao station and has a pretty extensive food menu.



There is a sink between the doors so customers can wash hands before and after visiting the cafe.  There are many cats who will freely walk, jump, and climb around~

This cat is large and beautiful!

Some of them will even just settle down on your chair or table!

There are also quite a few munchkin cats at this cafe.  They're super cute!  The variety of breeds is nice to see.

I was wearing a skirt I made myself in Punk Lolita style, and the cats like to hide underneath when I'm squatting down to get photos.
A hiding spot!

Several of the cats are quite curious and will explore a lot~

We were seated next to the cat wall with lots of climbing structures and the food bowls.


Another one hiding

The rules of the cat café also dictates customers cannot pick up the cats, but they will come around for attention on their own, so you can pet them a lot!

A very gorgeous cat

The space is not terribly large, but has enough room for quite a few tables. There was even a large table of customers on the day we went, so if you make a reservation, I think you can arrange for larger groups, too.
This one came and sat on my chair so I squatted by the table to eat until a staff member came to remove the cat XD

The minimum spend at this shop is NT$180 and dining time is 90 minutes.  If you just want a drink, you can spend lots of time here without spending too much!

My friend and I actually had our lunch here, so it was a bit more expensive.  The food is not bad, but also not really good.  It's just OK (I had salmon eggs Benedict and the hollandaise sauce was lackluster) which I think is fine for a restaurant that isn't truly focused on food.  The Americano was NT$190 O_O;; That's pretty expensive, but I think it was also a bigger quantity than most café servings?

Overall I enjoyed my experience!  I may visit here again in the future, and maybe try some of their other dishes since they had so many to choose from!

Ending with a photo of the food I got~
The eggs were done nicely~  I just wish the sauce had more flavor!  Cost NT$350

Do you have a favorite breed of cat?  I don't mind different breeds much, though I hear long-fur cats are more difficult to care for as they get hairballs more easily and require grooming.  Mostly, I like attention-seeking and clingy cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!